Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whoops!

Well, it was bound to happen sometime. I missed a post day. Whoopsie.

I have to admit, it's not really easy to keep up with food posts. I enjoy cooking, I like food blogs, but I usually only have to cook for two. Making food for groups isn't so easy when you don't have groups often. I don't want to just give you guys links to recipes without trying them myself either, though. I like having Tuesdays be specific topics of discussion, though, so I'm thinking it might be time to bring up alternate options for Tuesday Features. What do you think, readers? We've done a bit of a range of posts now - gamer/geek clothes and jewelry, blog links, reviews, and more gaming stories. Is there anything you want to see more of from us? Leave us a comment here or on our Facebook page and Ravi and I will discuss based on what you want more of. Now that Ravi's done with school, you should be seeing her back around here soon.

Happy rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment