Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nerdy Noms: Bubbly Koolaid

Ravi here.

I know the title doesn't sound like much of a recipe, but, it goes in your mouth and you have to make it, also it is DELICIOUS.

This is an original "recipe," the idea for which originated while my boyfriend and I were having our not-valentine's dinner.  While sipping my glass of ginger ale, I thought to myself, "what if this ginger-ale were grape-flavored?"  Apparently, I had thought aloud, because, as soon as the thought crossed my mind, boyfriend ran to my cupboard and grabbed my Koolaid packets.  I vaguely remember thinking "this is what stoner zen moments must be like" as we huddled over a glass of ginger ale and poured the individual packet in.

The result?  Well, first the ginger ale outgassed.  A LOT.  Then we realized we needed to use a lot more ginger ale than we would have used water.  Otherwise, it was SPECTACULAR.  We were quite pleased.

Let me know how it tastes in other flavors!

Happy Rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment