Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here?

First, let me offer an apology, it's been inexcusably too long since we updated. Ravi and I have both been incredibly busy as of late between traveling, getting sick (SO. SICK.), busy school (one more semester one more semester one more semester), planned events, and busy work. As a result, we also haven't had much (read: any) time to play lately. Much to our rage.

This blog is still new, and I'm not willing to give up on it this early in. You can't get rid of us!!! What I do want to do is take some time between Ravi and I to discuss what we need to do, where we need to go from here. We may need to restructure a bit, make some changes, or at the very least plan some posts ahead of time. We just need to figure out what we're going to do when things get busy for us, maybe make a schedule we can stick to. What we're not going to do is let this fade away. So I'm back now. Not sick. Mostly.

Happy Rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment